Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > Who can make a wrongful death claim?

Who can make a wrongful death claim?

If one of your immediate relatives – parent, child, or spouse – died in a car accident caused by another party’s negligence, then you are legally allowed to file a wrongful death claim. If you were financially dependent on someone who lost his or her life in a car accident (foster parents, for example), you may also file a wrongful death claim.

To speak directly with an attorney about making your wrongful death claim, contact the Stevens Point car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated