Frequently Asked Questions
The Stevens Point car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® have been asked a great number of questions about car accident liability and related legal processes over our many years of practice. Because of this, we have created this section of frequently asked questions that lists common concerns, as well as short answers to each one. Hopefully, this area can serve as a quick-reference point for you during the claims process.
This page will be updated periodically with new questions, so if you do not see your concern listed below, please check back at a later time. To speak with an attorney immediately about your situation, contact our offices at 800-242-2874.
- Who Is Held Accountable If a Traffic Light Malfunctions?
- When Are Drivers Legally Liable For Hitting Pedestrians?
- If a Speeding Driver Causes an Accident, Are They At Fault For The Accident?
- Who Is Responsible If a Highway Defect Caused an Accident?
- Are Manufacturers Responsible For Car Defects?
- When Is a Third Party Liable In an Accident?
- How Do I Identify Reckless Driving?
- What Constitutes an OWI?
- What Car Maintenance Can I Do Myself?
- Should I document my car accident?
- Can an attorney obtain financial compensation for me?
- What costs can I expect to pay after I’m hit by another driver?
- How can a car accident lawyer help me after my car accident?
- What is a personal injury trial like?
- How is the value of my case determined?
- What is the statute of limitations?
- Who can make a wrongful death claim?
- Do I need to purchase uninsured/underinsured driver's insurance?