Stevens Point Lack of Signs Attorney
Road signs are important for keeping the flow of traffic smooth and safe. Traffic signs can be informative, cautionary, and directive. Additionally, they communicate important laws of the road, such as the speed limit. If these signs are missing, drivers may be unable to safely navigate the roadways or aware of critical details about the particular section of roadway that they are traversing.
A lack of signs can cause devastating car accidents since people may not be aware of traffic hazards or other complications. If you have been hurt in an accident that would have been prevented had the appropriate traffic signs been present, you may be entitled to financial compensation. To discuss your case, contact a knowledgeable Stevens Point lack of signs lawyer from Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, at 800-242-2874.
The Dangers of Missing Signs
Drivers are responsible for many different things, such as paying attention to their own driving as well as the actions of others, and also noting the impact of any adverse weather conditions. They must know where they are going, and if any hazards stand in their way. Signs help drivers perform these tasks. The dangers of missing street signs include:
- Lack of posted speed limit – excessive speeding
- Missing bus stop signs – potential to hit children entering or exiting the bus
- Absent construction site signs – reckless driving near construction site workers and construction zones
- Lack of informational street signs – confused drivers who may be unable to pay sufficient attention to the roadway
- Missing stop signs – can cause collisions at intersections
- Missing one-way signs – may lead an individual to drive against the flow of oncoming traffic
If you have been hurt in a crash that was enabled by the absence of appropriate road signs, you may be able to file a civil lawsuit seeking financial compensation. Municipal negligence cannot be permitted when it endangers lives. Contact a Stevens Point lack of signs attorney from Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, at 800-242-2874 today.